sex machine

sex machine

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sex Pill

Went to Thailand last week, it's damn fun. I stay there for a week. I didn't plan any trip to visit any place, I have been there before. This time it's just for relax. The trip is really relax, basically I just read a book that I brought along and newspaper in the coffee shop every morning after my breakfast. After that I will just walk around taking pictures, eat anything that look interested and go to the local pub at night.

Will have chance to hang out with local thai girls if I'm lucky enough. And I have 3 lucky nights here to have sex with these pretty sexy thai girls. I brought these 2 sex pill that I bought online, Activ-Homme and Maxidus. I think I have the link here in my blog, you may check it if you are interested in these sex pills. Actually I don't really need these herbal sexual enhancer for sex, but I just prepared for the worst. I took one of it when I felt so tired during the holiday. I took it just because it was a crazy night for me, I just finish all my energy at the club. But I have this little young girl with me, I will need the sex pill to give me some energy to have sex with the hottie. It was the first time I took it, I got it from a friend of mine. The result is quite good, but you will have to take it an hour earlier in order to perform on time. I took it in the club, so it was on time to perform, I have stronger erection while the girl give me a strip. Luckily the sex pill can act well.

I like this place so much just because it's so cheap, your retirement can last 3 times longer compare to other advance cities and the girls are so friendly. The lifestyle here is just so relax, food, beer, sex, fun and repeat. I will come over here for retired. This is heaven for me, ok it's for everyone. Have I mention the food and the beach? The beach are just full of hotties from all over the world, you may kissing someone from Holland today and lying on bed with an English tomorrow. It's an international city and everyone is coming here to have fun.