Friday, September 29, 2017
In this article, you will discover five things sex machine do in the bedroom that make women addicted to sex. Copy these things bad boys do and you'll make your woman addicted to your lovemaking.
Just remember not to behave like a bad boy outside of the bedroom because they tend to treat women poorly (which are not a good thing).
So, with that little warning over, here are.
5 ways to be a sex machine in the bedroom and blow your woman's mind
1. Take Charge and Be A Real Man
Ladies like strong, sexually confident men. Bad boys are those kinds of guys.
To demonstrate to your woman that you are healthy and sexually confident, you must lead your woman in the bedroom.
Real men lead in the bedroom, whereas weak men expect their women to take the lead.
2. Use Your Voice
For women, sex is very mental. You must provide sexual stimulation to your woman's mind to satisfy her and give her intense orgasm.
To stimulate her mind in the bedroom, do what bad boys do and talk dirty.
3. Make the Sex Different Every Time
Many women end up bored of the sex that they have with their man.
That's why they often stop wanting to have sex, or they look elsewhere for it. "Yes," some women do cheat.
One thing bad boys do well is that they make the sex interesting, exciting and fun every time. They do this by making it different every time. If you want to keep your woman loyal and satisfy her, you should do the same.
4. Be Dominant
Ninety-nine percent of women are sexually submissive.
Now that you know that fact use dominance to 'blow your woman's mind' in the bedroom and get her turned on, hot and wet for you in a way you never thought possible.
Here's an example of being dominant that your woman will love (don't read this if you are easily shocked - but please carry on if you want to be a real man who can satisfy any lady in the bedroom).
- While doing your woman from behind, doggy style:
grab her hair, spank her ass and talk dirty to her.
Try saying this to her:
"Baby, you love it when I'm inside you, and I take you from behind."
If you've never done anything like this before, I fully understand that you might be a little worried about trying it, but real men take risks, and real men know how to satisfy their women. Intelligent, emotionally healthy women love it when their man is dominant. So you must BE DOMINANT in the bedroom.
5. Give Her Orgasms
30% of women have never had an orgasm.
70% of women have never had a vaginal orgasm (most women are dependent on their clitoris being stimulated for them to come).
Most men are clueless in the bedroom.
Bad boys, on the other hand, are often good on the bed because they give their women the best orgasms of their lives.
Do whatever you have to do - just make sure you are giving your woman orgasms. Your woman needs orgasms.
Use these five things that bad boys do to take your 'bedroom skills' up a notch and put a huge smile on your woman's face - she needs, craves and wants you to do all these things.
Friday, September 8, 2017
It's been years that you've been together. You still love and cherish each other. But routine and predictability have become the order of your day. Familiarity has settled over your sexual relationship like an old, comforting blanket. And something's gone out of your life.
What? When you place your finger on it, you know it's that indefinable quality that provided the spark, the thrill, the body and soul-thumping passions of those early days together. Your sex life has become more predictable, less spontaneous. You hate to admit it; but there's no getting away from it: the glow has begun to dim.
And you've begun to wonder: is this the lull before the dull?
So, if your sex life is worth some of your while, here are suggestions that can help you light a new fire even if all you see right now is the valiant flicker of dying embers!
1. Another time, another place: If you've tried every possible position, now try a change of place. To start with, there's a whole range of furniture to exhaust beyond the bed. Have you tried the living-room sofa, the dining table and each of the dining chairs sequentially? Then there's: behind the blinds, under the shower or in the tub - anywhere, except near a kitchen fire.
There's almost an air of impropriety about love-making in places other than the bed - and that's the very quality that makes them such deviously delightful possibilities and adds that edge of a new adventure to an old pastime.
2. Now try a change of pace: The traditional height of machismo has been forceful - even, vigorous penetration, followed by a piston performance. Men in the particular harbor the misconception that every sexual encounter progresses relentlessly from a crescendo of passion to the climax of orgasm.
Revise that notion. You can get instant gratification without a partner. But you're a twosome: so, make the most of that by using delayed gratification, teasing and tantalizing your way to the heights. Go slowly, remember that to use a touch more often builds up the sexual tension more gradually.
3. Make a date: Sounds corny after 15 years of married life? But, in our crowded, scurrying existences, if we leave love-making to chance and impulse, other more 'demanding' jobs are likely to elbow it out of the way. Instead, set aside a time (or times) during the week when you will not permit anything else to intrude into your appointed hour under the covers.
Does it sound too mechanical? You may find it works out to be just the opposite. Because you have to wait, you can fantasize about it. Anticipation and expectation heighten the intensity. You can spend the whole day or the whole week wondering about it, planning it, wishing it. Much as you used to look forward to your dates in the days before you married.
4. Get away from it all: Changing your love-making scenery is one way to pep up your sex life. When last did you take a weekend off together? Very often, when you get out of the rut, you get a whole new perspective on your love life - and the motivation to do something about it.
5. Give and receive: Take turns in being the aggressive partner. If you've always been the one to indulge in all the foreplay, try giving your partner a chance to make some of the moves. Not by saying, "Why don't you". Rather, touch or kiss him/her. Then retreat - that gives your spouse a chance to respond. Try being the passive partner now and again - you'll realize what you've been missing!
6. Discover the whole body: Expand your horizons. Sex is not just the penis and the vagina. There's a whole array of erogenous zones you may never have explored - from the mouth and the ears to the love button and the underside of the feet.
And, yes, in the case of women, there's the clitoris - the seat of their orgasm, the fact that many men are on the vet to discover.
7. Take a new look at sex: Remember that sex is not always orgasm on demand; it's not even always intercourse. If you can get rid of this mindset, you may well find that other kinds of passion play bring equally satisfying arousal. Try a sensuous massage. Or watching an erotic movie in a tight cuddle or playing footsie over a candlelight dinner at your favorite beachside café. All this is body talk. And isn't that what sex is about?
Clean up your act: It's inevitable with some men and women that, when they begin to take their partner or the relationship for granted, they slide into carelessness and even slovenliness over their personal appearance and hygiene.
Cleanliness is next to sexiness. Haven't you noticed - when you're freshly showered and powdered/perfumed, you feel more sensual, even wanton? So, get fresh.
8. Finally, take it easy: Don't work too hard at injecting new spontaneity into your old love life. Work doesn't work for sex!
Love-making should be leisurely, relaxed, not a goal-oriented sexual performance. Sex is not a circus, and you are not a performing flea. If you analyze, decode each move and every response - such as either she groaned enough, or if his erection lasted long enough - you'd forfeit all the enjoyment.
The bottom line is that, to please your partner, you've got to be having a good time yourself. So, put your heart into it - more than your sinews and your sweat!
Sunday, April 30, 2017
Aforementioned is a sizzling spicy topic for a lot of ladies- How to initiate sex. If you are having a lot of difficulty in this area, do not hopeless. You are not the only one. Most females typically wait for their man to take the lead. These days, guys are thrilled about the prospect of their woman initiating sex. I am not discussing on jumping your man's bones the minute you set eyes on him, but creatively making him understand that you want him amid the sheets. Here are some hints you can practice to get him to give up:
Wear skimpy lingerie with no underwear. Take your bath and put on the skimpiest lingerie you have - the kind that reveals your butt when you lean over. Spray your sweetest perfume, play your favorite slow jams or jazz, light some candles around the living room and bedroom. Pour a glassful of wine, give a deep French kiss, then let him finish the rest. He is compelled to discover that you have no underwear on. Believe me, that says it all. You won't do much after that.
Meet him in the shower - When he goes into the shower, give him some minutes' head start. Get your clothes off and join him. He will be charmingly surprised. Soap him up and let him do same for you. Stock a wet kiss on him, and you are bound to sexual stimulation parts of his body. When that occurs, he will take the lead in warming things up. Watch out so that you don't burn yourselves with the heat you will produce.
Awaken him up with a shower of kisses - Sex is extremely pleasurable in the wee hours of the day. Wake him up by kissing his neck, face, ear, chest, stomach, navel, and you identify where. Make sure you are doing it with just your skimpy underwear. Kiss him while you are rubbing against him. Men get that kind of information easily.
Give him an erotic massage - "What is an erotic massage?" you ask. Well, an erotic massage is one where you caress your man wearing just a skimpy underwear, and your guy also putting on just his underwear.
Use the massage oil, if massage oil is not available. Start your massage by kissing all over his back beginning from the neck to the top down to the butt and all the way to his calves. Once you've done this, you can start with the massage oil. Give him a thorough rubdown, and turn him over, if he is still awake. Straddle him, kiss his neck and chest, and give him your best French kiss. You will get yourself a stronger erection and both be on your route to intense orgasm.